1 About Reliance Jio :
Jio balance check guide – In the year 2016, there is a new mobile network called “Jio” (Joint Implementation Opportunities) that came out for the people to get with effective tariff plans for free with a duration of six months. Reliance Jio infocomm limited which is simply known as Jio launched on 5th September 2016 all over the country. It has 22 telecom circles all over India. They provide best offers at a reasonable price for every individual.
Vodafone and Idea are the top telecom industries with 387 million users. This Jio company gave a tough range of competition to these telecom operators. Finally, this Jio became the second largest telecom company in our country. This is the third largest company in the world with 369 million users and second largest telecom operator in the country.All the operators will allow more plans to get more customers.Here we provide how to know the balance, USSD codes and more that we need to know.
2 Get your Main balance related to jio balance:
There are two simple ways to know the main balance. They are
- Dial the number *333# in your mobile to get your balance.
- Send a text message as MBAL to the number 55333 to get your information about balance with a free of cost.
3 How to know Jio prepaid balance and validity:
Some of the customers have doubts about knowing prepaid balance and validity. Here is the information about validity and information. To know your validity and prepaid balance send a message as BAL to 199. After a second, your balance and validity when you need to subscribe will be displayed.
4 How to know you mobile data usage:
Reliance jio provides chargeable 4G data services to the customers to get free calls and messages which are included in its plan. There is no separate USSD code to check your usage of data. When you turn off your mobile data they send a popup about the data that you used. The other way to know your usage data go to settings and click on data usage and know the details about the data that you consumed. For better usage of your data set the limit of data in your phone.
5 How to know your remaining SMS:
Jio provides 3000 sms every month. To know about SMS you have then dial USSD code of *367*2#
6 How to know about Tariff plan and Postpaid bill:
Here are the steps to know your tariff plan and postpaid amount to get jio balance check.
- Send a text message as MY PLAN to 199 and collect your details about the tariff plan.
- In the same way send a text message as BILL to 199 to know about the Reliance Postpaid bill you have to pay till now.
7 USSD Codes you have to know:
- *1# is to know your Jio number that you are using.
- *333# is to know your balance.
- Send BAL to 199 to check prepaid balance and validity.
- Send MBAL to 55333 and check your 4G data usage.
- Send MY PLAN to 199 to get tariff plans.
- Send BILL to 199 to get your postpaid amount.
- Send TARIFF to 191 to check the call rate.
- Caller tune Activation and Deactivation codes are *333*3*1*1# and *333*3*1*2# .
- To activate 4G data dial call or sms as START to 1925.
- Using MyJio app you could know your net balance.
Here we provide complete information about reliance jio. Hope this information will give you complete knowledge about it. Grab the details about how to check your jio balance check, tariffe plans, USSD code to get the required one. If you like this post and we hope its helpful to you for some doubts regards jio balance checking using ussd codes. Please share with your friends and social media if its this article is helpful to them 🙂
Jio Check Balance
Hello Buddies, If you like this post and we hope it is helpful to you for some doubts regards jio balance checking using ussd codes. Please share with your friends and social media if this article was helpful to them :). If this article is you help to you please share your love through reviews.
- LTE-only network
- Volte calls
- no charges for SMS and Calls from JIO to JIO
- National wide free roaming
- There is no Proper package for minimal rupees data.
- There is no unlimited data for night its only for 2Am to 5am
- there is no voice calls for jio to other network with out recharge from now